For my revisions, I cleaned up the grammar of all of my posts and modified the Overview to fit the case studies and remaining sections of my blog/paper. The grammar involved cleaning up run-on sentences, which I have overused since middle school, and combing through smaller errors. The Overview now reflects not only the prominence of the Big Three but why I focused on magazines that were not owned by any of these big publishing houses. This necessarily made it a bit longer but I think it gets at the questions I asked a bit better now. I also combined posts so that the overall site is easier to navigate and the reader can understand the flow between sections.